Top 10 Products I can't Travel Without
When I travel I hate to check any of my bags. 1. Because I hate to wait for my checked luggage, and be in the airport any longer than I would need to. 2. In case anything gets lost along the way - I would FREAK.
Because of this, I always love to find brands that make mini sized versions of their products, so that nothing gets taken away at security. Below I put together a list of my top 10 products I never fly without.
The 10 products I can't travel without:
1. Drunk Elephant Night Serum - This product is part of my daily night time routine. In the heat it's easy to wake up looking puffy and having oily skin but with this Drunk Elephant Night Serum it does exactly the opposite. After showering and washing my face at night I apply this right before bed and wake up feeling clean and refreshed.
2. Mini Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes - In my opinion Neutrogena wipes are my absolute favorite makeup remover wipes. Unlike other makeup remover wipes, these do not leave any sticky residue on my face and have no scent which is a HUGE factor for me and any product I use. If the scent is strong I’M OUT.
3. Biologique Recherche P50 - Although this might be pricey, it helps your skin in more ways than one. I LIVE for this product. I use it as a toner but it is so much more than that. They are known for being used as exfoliators
4. First Aid Beauty's Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer - This is an amazing primer that I use daily. It moisturizes, heals and protects my skin. If you want that paris filter in real life this should be your go to product!
5. FAB Pure Skin Face cleanser - This is my favorite cleanser I use. As I am constantly testing out new products my skin can become red and irritated. Whenever my skin is acting up I use this product to help get rid of the redness and it does so right away. I always pour this into one of those mini bottles you can purchase at CVS/Duane Reade because it does not yet come in a mini form.
6. Wander Beauty's Extended Stay Hydrating Mask - I love all of Wander Beauty’s products, but if I had to pick just one it would be their Extended Stay Hydrating Mask. This is not to be confused with a moisturizer this product helps hydrate your face and helps with dryness. It is a not hardening mask that soaks into your skin but you eventually rub off.
7. Skin Ceuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 - Traveling all summer and being in excruciating heat and sun it is so damaging for your skin. I needed to find a sunscreen that was not oily, and did not cause me to break out. Luckily I found a sunscreen that did just that and even helped my skin not only by blocking it from the sun but to clear up as well. Skin Ceuticals definitely has the best most on point sunscreen for all skin types.
8. Dermalogica's Antioxidant Hydramist - Being an influencer I am on so many planes and flying everywhere all the time and I need something to keep my skin in tact. The Antioxidant Hydramist keeps my skin intact by hydrating it and keeping it firm. It is a necessity spray for me before and after any flight I go on.
9. Mini Wet Brush - Wet brush is by far the best hair brush in the game. The different colors and designs is ultimately what drew me to this product years ago when I was still in High School. After using the hair brush in the shower I can say it is hands down the best detangler brush out of so many. The fact that they make the brush in minis is so convenient and I do not leave my apartment without it ever.
10. Your Skin But Better CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream - This product can also be used for so many different things. I use it as a concealer and cover up but with SPF 50 it can block the sun away as well! It is an all around amazing coverup and its mini bottle is perfect to throw in your bag and use when having a pimple emergency.
What are your favorite products to travel with?