The Boyfriend Bag: The Products I leave at Bae's Pad
Let’s face it, your BAE (whoever he or she is) probably doesn’t have the products you want or need at their place - that’s why I put together a list of the top 10 products you SHOULD be leaving at their pad and why!
1. Neutrogena face wipes - These are easy, and you can hide them under his/her sink
2. Dry Shampoo - Never show up to work with greasy hair…. Dry shampoo is LIFE!
4. GARNIER Micellar Eye Makeup remover - Never leave mascara marks on his/her pillow. That is humiliating if you ask me.
5. Wander Beauty Lift Off Purifying & Brightening Peel Off Mask - Get your boo into masks. It's a fun activity to do together, and you'll never have to worry about skipping your skincare routine when you’re not in your own apartment.
6. CC Cream - Don't worry about not having your make up. CC Cream always does the trick without looking like you did full on glam. I’ve been loving the Skin To Die For Mineral-Matte CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 from Peter Thomas Roth because it has the added benefit of SPF! My other favorite CC Cream is from It Cosmetics here!
8. Deodorant!!! How many times have you used your mans deodorant and then smelled manly it all day long?! NOT FOR MOI!
9. Travel size Wet brush - Don't fret bae probably doesn't own a good brush. The Wet Brush is tiny, and won’t take up that much room in his/her space :)
What are your favorite things you leave at Bae’s house?